"What's so special about this magnet? Can't I just use any old magnet I find lying around?"
100% No-Risk Replacement Guarantee
- And if you're worried about the magnet rusting or corroding after extended use, fear not - this rare earth magnet is coated with three layers of protective coatings - Nickel + Copper + Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni+) - for excellent durability in underwater conditions.
- This means you can use it in both fresh and saltwater without worrying about it getting damaged.
- This set also comes with a 65-foot (20m) durable nylon cable that's long enough to reach even the deepest waters. And with its maximum work temperature of +80℃, you can rest assured that it will hold up to even the toughest conditions.
"Okay, this all sounds great, but I'm no expert at magnet fishing. Can I even use this thing?"
100% No-Risk Replacement Guarantee
The Dionysus Fishing Magnet isn't just powerful, it's also versatile
- It comes with a 65ft (20m) durable nylon cable and a stainless steel 3-claw grappling hook, making it perfect for a variety of activities beyond just magnet fishing.
- Need to retrieve something from a hard-to-reach spot? Use the grappling hook. Want to hang something heavy-duty? The magnet's got you covered. Need to pick up metal scraps or lost screws and bolts? This magnet will make quick work of it.
- So, if you're looking for a powerful, versatile, and fun magnet for all your underwater adventures, look no further than the Dionysus Fishing Magnet. It's designed for maximum performance and durability, so you can explore the water with confidence.
- And who knows - maybe you'll be the next lucky person to pull up a long-lost treasure from the depths below.
120 DAYS REPLACEMENT GUARANTEED
At Dinosaurized, we believe our products are truly innovative and have 100% confidence in it.
We understand that buying things online can be scary with companies not staying true to their customers
So we go the extend to keep you satisfied.
We are happy to offer you a 120 day replacement guarantee with your purchase.
Please contact us firstly at email@example.com and get your new
product if you meet any quality issues within 120 days.
100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
"VERY IMPRESSIVE MAGNET!! I got this magnet last year and just got around to actually opening it up and taking it out recently. I've used it at the river and lake and ponds and all and its never failed me yet! Havnt found anything amazing yet but a couple chairs some tools and a few watches stuff like that. Its easy to use and comes with more rope than you'll ever need. I love it and its pretty impressive honestly. Be careful of one thing though, if you toss this into the water and there is say, an old sunken car or other heavy metal objects down there the magnet will be very very hard to get off of those things and getting your magnet back will be a quest no doubt. Did that 2 times and the first I just kept tugging and tugging on the rope and it did come loose but the second throw back in it got stuck stuck! had to follow the rope down to the magnet underwater and fight it loose by hand. Sounds a little harder than it actually was but definitely something to keep in mind. never actually got to use the grappling hook yet but its pretty sturdy and very sharp I know that."
- Roy Craig W., Casa Grande, Arizona
"Gloves fit fine. Magnet is amazing. Before you diss the magnet you have to try it on multiple services you put it on the front door it doesn’t stick very strong. If you put it on a filing cabinet it’s sticks stronger because the metal is thicker and denser. If you put it on a trailer hitch you ain’t getting it off unless you twist it and manipulate it to release the pool Ha. I placed it on the side of a trailer frame and I could not get it off I could probably have moved to the front of the trailer and we’re talking a 16 foot enclosed trailer the magnet is great! Gloves fit OK. The grappling hook is small I don’t believe it’s made for weight bearing it is very sharp if anything I think the grappling hook would be great to anchor your line so that is what you’re pulling decides to catch the current or anything it doesn’t take your line in magnet with it."
- Billy T., Pinal County, Arizona
"Great magnet at a good value for starting out. Bought this kit to see if my kids and I enjoyed magnet fishing. It was a perfect price to try out the hobby without breaking the bank if we didn't end up enjoying it. The kits is perfect. We did enjoy the new hobby and our magnet and all other supplies have been well used since receiving it and all are still in good shape and seems it will last us a long time. Heads up the gloves are for smaller hands fits my and my children's hands perfect but for mens hands or larger hands plan to pick up a larger pair if gloves."
Christopher .C, Springfield, Illinois
"Very easy to use. No instruction needed. Comes with everything you need even a pair of gloves (FYI the gloves are somewhat small so if you have large hands plan on needing a pair of your own). Took it to the lake at a dock and immediately found a metal chair. It was attached very strongly to the chair we had to pry it off once we got it up.
Thats all we have found so far LOL. The magnet allows you to attach the pulley to the side and the top. Plenty of rope."
Phillip Fisk, Kaysville, Utah